Highfield Level 3 Award in First Aid Response (RQF)
For those wishing to develop a more in-depth understanding of how to handle different first aid scenarios, as well as those including an unresponsive casualty, this Level 3 First Aid Response course is ideal.
About The Course:
The level 3 course in First Aid Response (RQF) has been designed by Highfield for individuals who are looking to gain a deeper, broader understanding of first aid. Not only this, but the training will also cover subjects such as understanding the importance of both medical and environmental intelligence when dealing with an array of different casualty types.
As this is a more advanced course, as opposed to covering basic first aid, it will prepare you to handle more severe scenarios. The type of topics that will be covered include the following:
- Understanding your roles and responsibilities as a first aider
- Supporting a variety of different casualties
- Managing a casualty that is:
- Unresponsive and unable to breathe properly
- Externally bleeding
- Suffering a minor injury
- Understanding how the environment you are faced with can impact the provision of first aid
- Delivering the safe use of an automated external defibrillator
- Learning essential CPR skills
King Cobra Training is a provider of many Highfield courses, all of which are delivered at our training facility in Milton Keynes. This particular course runs over 4 days and is £200 per person.
We are able to accommodate a minimum class size of 5 and a maximum of 12, which means that it is possible, as an employer, to train several staff members at once. For more information on availability or to tailor your training to your needs, please get in touch with our team.