CPD Level 4 in Incident Investigation in the Workplace
Delivered by an active member of the Institute of Industrial Accident Investigators, our Level 4 course is ideal for those who want to advance their professional development by understanding how to investigate workplace incidents.
About The Course:
Our professional development course in Incident Investigation in the Workplace is aimed at anyone working within any industry with some form of responsibility for investigating incidents or accidents within their workplace.
The training has been designed to allow learners to understand the principles of incident or accident investigations. It is suitable for providing learners with sufficient knowledge to embark on a full regulated course should they wish to continue their studies as a career option. This is a great introduction to incident investigation and understanding the causes.
To ensure that learners are well-versed in all of the information they need to begin carrying our investigations, the following topics will be covered during the course:
- Understand the economic impact of incidents with the workplace
- Understand Common Definitions with Incident Investigation
- Understand what is meant by Human Factors in relation to Incident Investigation
- Explain the requirement for Risk Assessments.
- Understand the Incident Investigation Process and Equipment
- Understand the principles of RIDDOR
- Analyse the Incident Investigation Process
To apply for this course, individuals must be over the age of 18 and able to read and speak English fluently. The course is assessed by a portfolio, as well as an ongoing tutor assessment.
On completion of this course, learners will be accredited for 3 years by Security CPD Global Ltd.